Meet Our Staff
• Born and raised in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
• Earned Master of Divinity degree from Princeton Theological Seminary
• Earned Doctor of Ministry degree from McCormick Theological Seminary (thesis topic: leadership coaching)
• Has served in the Church (South Dakota, Taipei, New York City, Edinburgh, Nebraska)
• Has served in the Presbytery (COM, CPM, Council, GA commissioner)
• Has served in the Synod (synod staffing task force, Heartland Resource Network, COM & CPM training facilitator, Quad Presbytery, Synod School teacher & worship leader)
Wynesia Jackson is a graduate of DePauw University (BA) and Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (M.Div.). She has served in some capacity of ministry for over 20 years including serving for 10 years at Eastern Star Church (Indianapolis, IN) where she primarily assisted with the spiritual growth of new members. She is founder and owner of Christlike Life Ministries, an organization that comes alongside individuals and churches to gives them the tools to live and equip others to live Christlike lives. She is also a regular writer for Urban Ministries International (UMI) Sunday School curriculum. Wynesia joined the Synod of Lincoln Trails staff team in December 2018. She is excited to come alongside SOLT to help reach its goals.
After graduating from Brebeuf Jesuit in Indianapolis, Greg earned his B.S. degree in chemistry from Purdue University and his M.B.A. in finance from University of Chicago. The last 20+ years he worked in public accounting with Ernst & Young and BKD helping individuals with international tax issues.
Greg served as a deacon and elder at Tabernacle Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis, IN. Currently, he and his wife attend Second Presbyterian Church.
When not helping his clients he enjoys traveling to new places, cooking/grilling, camping, practicing yoga, and woodworking.