Meet Our Staff
• Born and raised in Sioux Falls, South Dakota
• Graduated from Princeton Theological Seminary
• In final phase of Doctor of Ministry program at McCormick Theological Seminary (thesis topic: presbytery revitalization)
• Has served in the Church (South Dakota, Taipei, New York City, Edinburgh, Nebraska)
• Has served in the Presbytery (COM, CPM, Council, GA commissioner)
• Has served in the Synod (synod staffing task force, Heartland Resource Network, COM & CPM training facilitator, Quad Presbytery, Synod School teacher & worship leader)
PROGRAM MANAGERAfter graduating from Brebeuf Jesuit in Indianapolis, Greg earned his B.S. degree in chemistry from Purdue University and his M.B.A. in finance from University of Chicago. The last 20+ years he worked in public accounting with Ernst & Young and BKD helping individuals with international tax issues.
Greg served as a deacon and elder at Tabernacle Presbyterian Church in Indianapolis, IN. Currently, he and his wife attend Second Presbyterian Church.
When not helping his clients he enjoys traveling to new places, cooking/grilling, camping, practicing yoga, and woodworking.
PROGRAM ASSISTANTWynesia Jackson is a graduate of DePauw University (BA) and Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (M.Div.). She has served in some capacity of ministry for over 20 years including serving for 10 years at Eastern Star Church (Indianapolis, IN) where she primarily assisted with the spiritual growth of new members. Currently, she serves as a consultant for Ministry Architects, where she comes alongside churches helping them to build sustainable ministries. She is also a regular writer for Urban Ministries International (UMI) Sunday School curriculum. Wynesia joined the Synod of Lincoln Trails staff team in December 2018. She is excited to come alongside SOLT to help reach its goals.
1100 W. 42nd Street, Suite 210
Indianapolis, IN 46208
Toll Free: 800.566.5996